Z8games_Crossfire_Arab Team Clan
Welcom to Arab Team Forum
Welcom to Arab Team Forum
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Arab Team is currently the number one clan between all Arab's clans on Crossfire. We have a good team together, and are working to better ourselves with a designated scrim team, and finding members who enjoy playing

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
Please study hard and play crossfire on your spare time
Make registration in this forum and share us your opinion
If you will be non-active for a long time, post your reason here or you will be kicked
Even though we wish you could stay, we know you gotta fly one day
Be an honest man even if you are a little child
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» موجود أحد :)
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف wild-penguin الثلاثاء أغسطس 17, 2021 2:57 am

» تغيير اسم الكلان
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الإثنين يناير 09, 2012 8:50 am

» Real ArabTeam
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الأربعاء يناير 04, 2012 1:27 am

» How to buy ZP ?!?!
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- السبت ديسمبر 17, 2011 2:08 pm

» [CF] FaceiTiRock- Sickest Deagle JumpShot ?
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- السبت ديسمبر 10, 2011 2:23 pm

» [CF] FaceiTiRock- The Arabian Legend #2
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الثلاثاء ديسمبر 06, 2011 5:14 pm

» تعال سجل حضورك
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف walled الإثنين ديسمبر 05, 2011 11:20 pm

» happy birthday amjad
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- السبت نوفمبر 12, 2011 8:45 pm

» happy Eid :o
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الجمعة نوفمبر 04, 2011 12:06 pm

» IMPORTANT !!!!!! FOR CLAN SURVIVE
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف walled الثلاثاء أغسطس 02, 2011 9:55 pm

» [CF] FaceiTiROCK- - FIRE !!!
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الثلاثاء أغسطس 02, 2011 3:36 pm

» what ever fail
question to u guys I_icon_minitimeمن طرف جنرال علاء الخميس يونيو 02, 2011 11:47 pm

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 51 بتاريخ الأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 4:12 pm
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 242 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو landgenti فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 672 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 162 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Amjad - 141
question to u guys I_vote_rcapquestion to u guys I_voting_barquestion to u guys I_vote_lcap 
جنرال علاء - 112
question to u guys I_vote_rcapquestion to u guys I_voting_barquestion to u guys I_vote_lcap 
X-killer-X - 96
FaceiTiRock- - 50
egy*1 - 42
wild-penguin - 37
walled - 32
ĘϰŁǖşįνѐ - 20
m7md- - 13
ifis - 12

question to u guys

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
wild-penguin

wild-penguin

عدد المساهمات : 37
نقاط : 68
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 24/02/2010

question to u guys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: question to u guys   question to u guys I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 24, 2010 9:51 pm

salam
im new member here and my name is othman, i hope i can help the clan to be in better rank.
i want to ask u guys how i can get coupons because i found some guns u can't have them without coupons

another thing, do u have a specific room to play together i think we have to play together in one side to improve our performance as clan>
thanks.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Amjad
Admin
Amjad

عدد المساهمات : 141
نقاط : 271
السٌّمعَة : 24
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 29/12/2009
العمر...Age : 42

question to u guys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: question to u guys   question to u guys I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 25, 2010 1:40 am

Welcome othman,
I appreciate your intention to make the clan better. and we can do that by our union.

Actually the Black Market depends on your luck, which i don't believe alot in this thing.
It's like a lottery, you pay every time , then you have to try if you are lucky, as they said.

I recommend you to buy only GP weapons from Item Shop. Permenent weapons is the best choice, and don't waste your GP on temporaly ones that last for few days
X-killer-X

X-killer-X

عدد المساهمات : 96
نقاط : 143
السٌّمعَة : 12
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 17/02/2010
العمر...Age : 32

question to u guys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: question to u guys   question to u guys I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 25, 2010 4:16 am

one thing that amjad didn't mention is that we play together as a team sometimes just contact the other players and especially m7md- or amjad or any other player if you mean play against other clans we can do that but you should contact the other players first and see if they accept to play with u and if you are not a very good player or you are not sure that you gonna help just don't do it (i'm sorry guys for the last time i played with u ) we don't wanna be known as losers
Amjad
Admin
Amjad

question to u guys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: question to u guys   question to u guys I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 25, 2010 4:35 am

X-killer-X كتب:
one thing that amjad didn't mention is that we play together as a team sometimes just contact the other players and especially m7md- or amjad or any other player if you mean play against other clans we can do that but you should contact the other players first and see if they accept to play with u and if you are not a very good player or you are not sure that you gonna help just don't do it (i'm sorry guys for the last time i played with u ) we don't wanna be known as losers

Thanks for mentioning this point, i have dropped this point from my last post because it's an important thing. i mean doing Clan War.

I prefer to open new post for this subject, and then we can conversate their about Clan War.

Please i don't like to hear any one saying sorry for nothing. you are a good player, but you have an old PC, and most players in Beta Server are the best players in Crossfire because they have :Lowest ping + Best PC + Best Weapon + Best Char with all body protections bought by using ZP not GP + VIP Hack if avaliable
X-killer-X

X-killer-X

عدد المساهمات : 96
نقاط : 143
السٌّمعَة : 12
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 17/02/2010
العمر...Age : 32

question to u guys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: question to u guys   question to u guys I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 25, 2010 4:43 am

thank you amjad and yes it will be very helpfull if u guys opened a new disscussion about this subject (clan wars)
egy*1

egy*1

عدد المساهمات : 42
نقاط : 73
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 25/03/2010

question to u guys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: well,,, u r right   question to u guys I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 25, 2010 12:38 am

first : ur topic name is question 2 u GAYS (I GUESS U MEANT GUYS) any way u r right because if we trained 2 be a team it will help us very much in clan matches + i played some clan matches were most of the members doesnt want 2 stay together they just spread out and they all die
.........................which pi$$3s me of BY ALL MEANS Evil or Very Mad .......... and welcome 2 the clan i hope that we will all work hard and get this rank more higher and better Cool .... thanks
Amjad
Admin
Amjad

question to u guys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: question to u guys   question to u guys I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 25, 2010 6:03 am

egy*1 كتب:
first : ur topic name is question 2 u GAYS (I GUESS U MEANT GUYS) any way u r right because if we trained 2 be a team it will help us very much in clan matches + i played some clan matches were most of the members doesnt want 2 stay together they just spread out and they all die
.........................which pi$$3s me of BY ALL MEANS Evil or Very Mad .......... and welcome 2 the clan i hope that we will all work hard and get this rank more higher and better Cool .... thanks

You are very attentive egy*1, thanks for your carefulness, i´ve already changed the title of the topic from " question 2 u GAYS" to " question 2 u GUYS".
About clan war, i ´ll prepare a new topic about that. If u have any rules for clan war, u can open a new topic

عدل سابقا من قبل amjad في الإثنين أبريل 26, 2010 5:54 pm عدل 1 مرات
egy*1

egy*1

عدد المساهمات : 42
نقاط : 73
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 25/03/2010

question to u guys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: question to u guys   question to u guys I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 26, 2010 4:20 pm

amjad كتب:
egy*1 كتب:

You are very attentive egy*1, thanks for your carfulness, i´ve already changed the title of the tupic from " question 2 u GAYS" to " question 2 u GUYS".
About clan war, i ´ll prepare a new topic about that. If u have any rules for clan war, u can open a new topic

thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, clan wars is a very important part in getting this clan into the top ,,,,,,,,,,WE HAVE 2 WORK HARD TOGETHER & PLEASE 4 GOD SAKE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE FOLLOW THE ODRERS,,,,,,, AND thanks Cool Very Happy

question to u guys
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Sry guys I can't give u points!
» Question !
» Frequently question about your religion

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Z8games_Crossfire_Arab Team Clan :: مشاكل شخصية أو بين اللاعبين الأعضاء...Personal problems-
انتقل الى: