Z8games_Crossfire_Arab Team Clan
Welcom to Arab Team Forum
Welcom to Arab Team Forum
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Arab Team is currently the number one clan between all Arab's clans on Crossfire. We have a good team together, and are working to better ourselves with a designated scrim team, and finding members who enjoy playing

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
Please study hard and play crossfire on your spare time
Make registration in this forum and share us your opinion
If you will be non-active for a long time, post your reason here or you will be kicked
Even though we wish you could stay, we know you gotta fly one day
Be an honest man even if you are a little child
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» موجود أحد :)
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف wild-penguin الثلاثاء أغسطس 17, 2021 2:57 am

» تغيير اسم الكلان
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الإثنين يناير 09, 2012 8:50 am

» Real ArabTeam
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الأربعاء يناير 04, 2012 1:27 am

» How to buy ZP ?!?!
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- السبت ديسمبر 17, 2011 2:08 pm

» [CF] FaceiTiRock- Sickest Deagle JumpShot ?
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- السبت ديسمبر 10, 2011 2:23 pm

» [CF] FaceiTiRock- The Arabian Legend #2
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الثلاثاء ديسمبر 06, 2011 5:14 pm

» تعال سجل حضورك
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف walled الإثنين ديسمبر 05, 2011 11:20 pm

» happy birthday amjad
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- السبت نوفمبر 12, 2011 8:45 pm

» happy Eid :o
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الجمعة نوفمبر 04, 2011 12:06 pm

» IMPORTANT !!!!!! FOR CLAN SURVIVE
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف walled الثلاثاء أغسطس 02, 2011 9:55 pm

» [CF] FaceiTiROCK- - FIRE !!!
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف FaceiTiRock- الثلاثاء أغسطس 02, 2011 3:36 pm

» what ever fail
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeمن طرف جنرال علاء الخميس يونيو 02, 2011 11:47 pm

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 51 بتاريخ الأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 4:12 pm
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 242 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو landgenti فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 672 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 162 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Amjad - 141
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_vote_rcapTHE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_voting_barTHE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_vote_lcap 
جنرال علاء - 112
THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_vote_rcapTHE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_voting_barTHE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_vote_lcap 
X-killer-X - 96
FaceiTiRock- - 50
egy*1 - 42
wild-penguin - 37
walled - 32
ĘϰŁǖşįνѐ - 20
m7md- - 13
ifis - 12

THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
wild-penguin

wild-penguin

عدد المساهمات : 37
نقاط : 68
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 24/02/2010

THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE   THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 26, 2011 8:27 pm

[size=18]
[size=12]

اFor my beloved non-arabic speaker freinds there is translation for each part

السلام عليكم شباب
salam alykokm

المسابقة سوف تبدأ غدا انشاء الله بواقع مباراتين لكل يوم..تم بذل مجهود ومال على هالمسابقة فالان هو دوركم لإنجاحها..الرجاء الإلتزام بمواعيد المباريات لاتلعب مباراتك قبل او بعد موعدها الى بعد إعلامي او إعلام خالد...إذا الطرف الأخر لم يكون موجود في يوم المبارة يعطى فرصة وتؤجل المباراة الى اليوم التالي.

The tournment's matches are ready now and its two matches per day.. me and khalid put an effort and money on this and now its ur part to make it a great tournment...plaese stick to the exact day for ur matches and dont play it befor or after unless u have the permission from me or khalid....if your opponent did not show at the match day he will be given another chance and the match will postpone to the next day

كل لاعب لابد ان ينتصر في ثلاث مباريات للوصول إلى النهائي ماعدا لاعب واحد لابد ان يفوز في اربع مباريات والسبب هو عدد اللعيبة (18 لاعب) فكان لابد من ان تقسم المباريات بهالطريقة. المباريات عمل عملها بالقرعة
عندما يتواجد اللاعبين يتم عمل غرفة في سيرفر يو كي 4 (الى اذا اتفقوا على سيرفر اخر ) ويتم اعلان ان المباراة ستجرى في الكلان شات ..الغرفة تكون لعدد 16 مع وضع 14 كمشاهدين واذا كلا اللاعبان لا يعرفوا الطريقة يتم سؤال اي عضو لعمل الروم وتكون كلمة السر arab1111 وبالتالي الجميع يعرفها ولايتم اشغال المتسابقين بالسؤال عن كلمة السر

Each player needs to win 3 matches to reach the final except one players who needs to win 4 matches because the number of the plyers in thour (18) we had to make it like this. the matches were picked up RANDOMELY. the matches will be hold in UK4(unlees both plyers agreed to play in other server) when both players are on you need to announce that the match will start soon in the clan chat and make a room with 16 players and 14 of them are spectators if both dont know how ask any member to do it.. the password should be arab1111 so every one know it and they dont disrupt u asking for the pass.

مهم جدا: انا شخصيا عثمان اعتذر عن اشكالية بخصوص الجائزة الثانية والثالثة حاولت جاهدا لايجاد بطاقة شراء من خلال النت ولكني لم استطع ان اجدها في مكان إقامتي في جلاسكو-سكوتلندا..فالذي استطيع ان اعملة هو شراء الزي بي من خلال بطاقة إتمانية ولكن كلا الفائزين لابد ان يعلموني بي النيك نيم والباسورد الخاص فيهم اعلم ن هالشي غير مقبول لكني والله تعبت من كثر البحث) فالرجاء من كل مشارك ان يرد هنا ويعطي اجابتة اذا هو متقبل اعطائي البسورد و النيكنيم

IMPORTANT; i am more than sorry regarding an issue with the zp prizes i tried so hard to find internet buyable cards but i couldnt find it where i live in glasgow... what i can do is to buy the ZP using my credit crd but i have to logg in using the winners account.. i know that is not acceptable but i realy tried harhd iam sorry again..pls clearify if its ok to provide me witht the pass and ID of the account.

لابد من كل فائز اخذ صورة لنتيجة المباراة وتسليمها لي او لخالد ...بالتوفيق للجميع والرجاء من الخاسر تقبل الهزيمة وتهنئة الفائز ومن الفائز احترام الخاسر

We ask the winner to report the score to me or to khalid ....Good luck to u all and pls accept the losing and grats the winner

Othman/Khalid

[img:582d]https://arabteam.ahlamontada.com/THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE 032611100307uewjpk2wusp1o[/img]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
gimyy

عدد المساهمات : 4
نقاط : 4
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 15/03/2011
العمر...Age : 30

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE   THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 27, 2011 1:13 am

Ana 3awez bas a2ool lKIngXFire eny lama hala3bo fih el tour. mesh hayenfa3 al3ab el sob7 3ashan 3andy madrassa w deros f yarit nel3ab men ba3d 10 belil
walled

walled

عدد المساهمات : 32
نقاط : 51
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 12/01/2011
العمر...Age : 33

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE   THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 27, 2011 5:20 am

really nice work....thanks for your efforts

and i think no one will refuse to give you his info if you gonna put zp for him

Very Happy Very Happy

me and rad have no problems with that

i can give you my secret info if you like

bro i trust you more than i trust my self

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=7955256
Ferasshaker

عدد المساهمات : 3
نقاط : 3
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 16/03/2011
العمر...Age : 27

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE   THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey, I will play the First and the Second matches with an Account called IGN:rexof-fire there will be no difference and no changes in the Tour. Only the difference is that I will play the First And Second match with another account not IGN:KingOFX-FIRE ...... And I think the player who is playing against me will not refuse.
Thanks. Smile
FaceiTiRock-

FaceiTiRock-

عدد المساهمات : 50
نقاط : 85
السٌّمعَة : -5
تاريخ التسجيل...Register date : 29/08/2010
العمر...Age : 30
الموقع : mosta :P

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE   THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 04, 2011 9:35 pm

to complete the TOUR , gumy33 didn't show up in 4-5 days so he automaticle lose ... sorry for that but he didn't even notice to any one that he cant play for a reason or so ..

so next match will be half finals Smile good luck all ,

THE TOURNMENT MATCHES TABLE
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» شروط وقوانين مسابقة الكلان............The rules of our clan tournment

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Z8games_Crossfire_Arab Team Clan :: دردشة عامة... General talk-
انتقل الى: